Buying online? Peacock Post will dispatch your purchases straight to your door. Contact us for a quotation.
We are pleased to present our postage service, Peacock Post.
Contact us for your postage quotation
The shipping team are available Monday – Wednesday, 9am – 5pm.
01234 608 908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read carefully the following important postage information:
- Postage quotation requests should be made no later than Tuesday 5pm following the auction.
- On receipt of your shipping quotation please send confirmation of acceptance by reply and await invoice for payment.
- Payments should be made via the direct payment link at the top of your shipping invoice, no later than Wednesday 10am following the auction.
- Your parcel will be shipped to the address showing on your auction invoice with which you registered to bid. We do not post to third parties or variant shipping addresses.
- We aim to ship parcels within 48 hours of payment providing funds are received within the above timeframe.
- Unless otherwise stated, parcels are dispatched using Parcelforce express48 who will send you a tracking code on collection and require a signature on receipt.
- Parcels are covered for loss up to a value of £50 as standard. The shipping team will recommend a suitable level of additional optional compensation to cover the value of the lots on your invoice.
- We do not accept responsibility for lost or damaged parcels. Damaged parcels should be refused by recipient. Compensation applications will be processed by the courier.
- UK Mainland only.
- Postage size, weight and content restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to refuse quotation for delivery of any lot at our discretion.
- Payment of shipping invoice implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions of postage.